Thursday, August 9, 2012


Prince Samuel Alaran
Global Finance And Security Company
Accra - Republic of Ghana

Good morning.

I am Prince Samuel Alaran the Director of Operation and Delivery of Global Security and Finance Company in Accra - the Republic of Ghana, West Africa, In our company we discovered a galvanized box containing the sum of USD 12,300,000.00 (Twelve million three hundred thousand dollars) but the contents of this box was dcleared to be family Tresure and not as money, value USD 12,300,000.00, but the content is cash clean money that belongs to one of our foreign customer Mr Hammed Al - Fuhard a Lebanese who died along with his entire family in a plane crash that occurred Thursday afternoon as the Boeing 727 left the airport in Cotonou, the commercial capital of Benin Republic on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean. in the 25/12 / 2003.Usted same can confirm at this two site. Web:

Since our company got the information about his death we have been expecting his next of kin to come and claim the remittance because we can not release this remittance to someone unless someone as his next kin or a business partner of Al-Fuhard Sr.Hammed as shown in our company guidelines and laws but unfortunately we learned that all his supposed next of kin died alongside with him in the plane crash that leaves no one to claim this from our company and the pattern here stipulates that if such consignment remains unclaimed after Ten Years, this consignment is confiscated as unclaimed property by our company.

In this case we can not locate any of their relationship as his next of kin, I will like to introduce you to our company as the business partner of Mr, Hammed Al - Fuhard and family representative. immediately conclude the deal you will have 40% of the total money while the remaining 60% will be our own share.
We have all necessary legal documents that can be used to support all claims . All we need from you is your cooperation to enable us honestly makes this great transaction. That will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Very Important Notice

Note that this business is risk free because when you arriveI will be the person that will receive you directly from our international airport here in Accra and in our company I will also be the person to assist you with my other partners who are working with me in the company and will also be the same people who will accompany you to our Companys Bank to open a domiciliary account in your name to transfer the money to your bank account that you will prepared in your country before coming here. Honestly you dont have to entertain any fear in your mind about this business, everything is well planned.

Please contact me urgently via this e-mail when you receive this E-mail:
My Best Regards,
Samuel Prince Alaran.

No comments:

Post a Comment