Friday, April 8, 2016

bank feedback


Firstly, I will solicit for your confidence in this transaction, by Virtue of business nature which is confidential Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make one apprehensive and worried,but I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day.

Let me start by first introducing myself properly to may be surprise receiving this mail from me.Since there was no previous correspondence between us.My name is Mr.salman an Accountant to late Mr.Kluge My Purpose of contacting you is for you to help secure the funds left behind by my late client,to avoid it being confiscated or declared dormant by the Bank where this fund was deposited by my client before his death. Mr.Kluge, a 50-year-old man, was murdered together with his wife and daughter by the militant,Mr Kluge,is a wealthy man he own a company that create oil rig insulation technology.

The Bank has issued me a notice to contact the next of his kin or the account will be declared dormant and the fund diverted to the Bank treasury.So far all my efforts to get a hold of someone related to this man has proved abortive.Hence,I have contacted You.I am actually asking for your consent to present you to the Bank as the Next of Kin/Beneficiary of my Late client's fund,since you have the same last name with him ,so that the money can be paid to your account.

All the legal documentation to back up your claim as my client's Next of Kin I shall provide them.All I required from you is your honest cooperation to enable us achieve this transaction. I wish to point out that I want 10% of this money to be shared among the charity Organization,while the remaining 90% is shared equally between us.This transaction is entirely risk free.I will use my position as the personal Accountant to guarantee the successful execution of this transaction.Please if you are interested get back to me Upon your response.I shall then provide you with more details. The intended transaction will be executed under a Legitimate arrangement that will protect you and me from any breach of the law.However.If this business proposal offends your moral ethic,please accept my sincere apology. If on the contrary you wish to achieve this goal with me,kindly get back to me with your interest for further

kindest Regards,


Email analysis :

NOTE : Received : from ([])
NOTE : by with MailEnable WebMail;
NOTE : X-Mimeole : Produced By MailEnable WebMail.NET V2.0.0.0