Monday, August 5, 2013

From Mrs Luciane Morgan

From Mrs Luciane Morgan

Dearest One,please Permit me to inform you my heart desire to introduce to you into this humanitarians work. I decided to do this after praying over the situation. am passing through You should please consider the transaction on its content and not the fact that you have not known me before. I need not dwell on how I came by your contact information because there are many such possibilities these days. I would like to introduce myself as Mrs. Luciane Morgan of Republic of Benin ,widow to Late Dr. Morgan (formal Consular of the Benin Embassy in Madrid, Spain. I have been recently diagnose of Cancer of the Pelvic. I am writing to you now from my sick bed here in the hospital. There is $9.5M (Five Hundred Thousand united state dollars) my husband has in an account with the BANK OF AFRICAN BENIN (BOA) of which I am the next of kin. With my health condition and because my husband and I have no child, I decided to contact you so that I will pass the right of next of kin to you please i want you to staind as my trustee in this project even before i make up my mind to contact you am really fasting and prayer asked almighty god to read and direct me to a seriouse minded person who will staind as my trustee in this project well i want to donate this fund to the churchs, Charity organisation, motherless babys orphanages, widows and mostly for the building of the church.which i will like you to do according to my direction when the fund get transfer to your account I will send to you the documents that covers the fund in the Bank which you will use to contact the bank and request for there-transferring of the fund to your own bank account.

This is on the condition that you will take only 30% of the fund for yourself, while you will use the remaining 70% to help the less privileges people in the society.

This is in fulfillment of the last request of my late husband: that a substantial part of the fund be used to carter for the less privilege people, If this condition is acceptable to you, you should contact me immediately through my e-mail: ( and through the hospital telephone number +229968272832, Hospital Address: CENTRAL HOSPITAL BENIN, 124 bp, Midombo Cotonou - Benin Republic, Contact person Doctor Marc Nicholas. Please call the Doctor and ask him of Mrs.Luciane Morgan, let the doctor to know that you want to speak with me on phone. Indicate to me your full names with your contact address so that i will have the trust to pass the right of next of kin to you. So as soon as i receive your full names with your full contact address i will proceed to send to you all the documents covering the fund, which you will send to the bank for the release of the fund to you. I cannot predict what will be my fate by the time the fund will be transferred into your account, but you should please ensure that the fund is used as i have described above.

I look forward to your immediate response,

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs. Luciane Morgan
Thanks and Remain blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment